We are getting a handful of customer issues where Waverazor will not stay unlocked with a paid license after using a trial license. If that occurs, please try the following:
1. Quit your DAW, or other Waverazor plug-in host.
2. Move the Waverazor settings file to the trash. Most common locations for this are:
Mac: Users-Home-Folder/Library/Application Support/mok/waverazor/waverazor.settings
NOTE: For Mac users, that is a hidden location. From the finder 'Go' menu, hold down the Option key to display the Library folder.
3. Open up your host again and add Waverazor to your session.
4. Click the button to register Waverazor again.
5. Enter your Tracktion account email and password.