To install the elastic audio player, click here to download. The file contains both the Windows and OS X versions of the content.
OS X Users:
- Double click on the downloaded folder named “Elastik_2_free-soundbank”.
- In the window that appears, navigate to “Elastik 2 Installer”, then “MAC”
- In the folder labeled “MAC”, double click on the file labeled “elastic_2_installer_209.dmg”
- A folder will appear containing a file labeled “Elastik 2 Installer.mpkg.” Double click this file to launch the installer
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Elastik 2 Free on your Mac.
- Double click the downloaded .zip file labeled “Elastik_2_free_soundbank”
- In the window that appears, drag the folder labeled “Elastik_2_free_soundbank” to the Windows desktop. This will unpack the downloaded .zip file
- Double click the desktop’s “Elastik_2_free_soundbank” folder. In the window that appears, navigate to Elastik 2 Installer/WIN
- In the WIN folder, double click on the file labeled “Elastik_2_Installer_209” and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software
To use Elastik Audio within Tracktion:
- Upon launching Tracktion, go to the “settings” tab at the top of the screen, then click on the “Plug-Ins” tab in the vertical tabs list.
- Click on “Scanning and Sorting” and in the resulting menu, select “Scan for new or Updated Plug-Ins”
- Tracktion will find the newly installed Elastik Free plug-in, and will now have it available to insert as a filter (plug-in) on any desired Track.
- For more info about using filters, we invite you to view the helpful how-to video Tracktion, located here. The specific video to view is “Part 3-Plug-Ins”