F.'em should automatically install your content (which is the ideal method). But if you are having any troubles downloading via Download Manger, you can download and install manually.
Watch this video for more details.
Step 1: Download Content
- Go to your Account -> Downloads page here.
- Locate your F.'em product in the download list (you may need to click on the individual installer tab).
- Click to download the content file.
Step 2: Install Content File
- Open your F.'em plugin.
- Navigate to the file browser screen (file icon at top left) if not there already.
- Click the button to "Install Content Pack from File" (shown below) and then select the content file you downloaded above.